LABRLS




Sunday, December 25, 2016

TOP 10 RECIPES OF 2016

Top 10 Recipes of 2016 @ treatntrick.blogspot.com

We come to the end of 2016 and it is the time to look at my popular post this year.

Once again the top spot goes to Eggless Marble Banana Cake that was chosen for past 4 years,

This year my new cookie recipe that makes up this list  is Coffee Biscuits   Have you tried any of my recipes?  Do let me know in comment section.

You can view the full recipe by clicking on the the title of each photo.

TOP 10 RECIPES OF 2016

10.  LOW FAT BANANA CAKE EGGLESS

Low Fat Banana Cake Eggless Recipe  @ treatntrick.blogspot.com

09.  SPIRAL APPLE BREAD

Spiral Apple Bread Recipe @ treatntrick.blogspot.com

08.  MONKEY BREAD FROM SCRATCH

Monkey Bread From Scratch Recipe @ treatntrick.blogspot.com

07.  COFFEE BISCUITS

Coffee Biscuits  Recipe @ treatntrick.blogspot.com

06.  SOTONG MASAK HITAM (SQUID IN BLACK INK)

Sotong Masak Hitam (squid in black ink) Recipe @ treatntrick.blogspot.com

05.  SEMOLINA COOKIES BISKUT SUJI

Semolina Cookies Recipe @ treatntrick.blogspot.com

04.  EGG FREE BANANA CAKE

Egg Free Banana Cake Recipe @ treatntrick.blogspot.com

03.  5 MINUTE CHOCOLATE CAKE

5 Min Chocolate Cake Recipe @ treatntrick.blogspot.com

02.  HEALTHY BREAKFAST BARS

Healthy Breakfast Bars Recipe @ treatntrick.blogspot.com

01. EGGLESS MARBLE BANANA CAKE

Eggless Marnle Banana Cake Recipe @ treatntrick.blogspot.com


Once again thanks so much for supporting my blog and commenting on each post.  Looking forward to share more exciting post in 2017.  Best wishes to my beloved friends, for an amazing year ahead,  hope it is filled with the promises of a brighter tomorrow, Happy New Year!

Connect with me:

FACEBOOK /     PINTEREST  /  YOU TUBE /     YOU TUBE   /      RSS    /     EMAIL 

GOOGLE+ / TWITTER

5 comments:

The Lazy Gastronome said...

That spiral apple bread looks really good! Thanks for sharing on the What's for Dinner link up!

Teresa B said...

I remember a few of these from a link-up, but there are several I need to check out in more detail. Thank you for joining The Really Crafty Link Party this week, and happy New Year!

Ginger & Bread said...

What a great selection of delights! Absolutely mouthwateringly delicious.Happy Fiesta Friday and have a wonderful 2017!

Anonymous said...

Great round up! Thanks for reminding us of these lovely recipes. I wish you the best of 2017! x

mjskit said...

Happy New Year! I apologize for haven't visited for a while. Glad I saw this post because it's a great way to catch up on a few of the things I've missed. That apple cake has me in awe! What a lovely collection of recipe. Headed to check them all out.