LABRLS




Wednesday, January 27, 2010

CHINESE FRIED RICE


One of the simplest fried rice you could have cooked, using less spices and minimum ingredients but great taste. Occasionally love to cook this dish for my children.

INGREDIENTS

3 cups cooked rice
1/2 cup shelled prawn
1/2 cup chicken cubed
1/2 cup green peas
2 cloves garlic chopped
2 eggs beaten with pinch of salt
3 tablespoons oil
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon soya sauce
salt to taste

METHOD

1. Heat oil, pour beaten egg and scramble it.

2. Push the egg to the side of the pan, add garlic,prawn, salt and chicken cook until the colour changes.

3. Add rice, peas, soya sauce and black pepper, stir well.

4. Transfer onto a plate, serve hot.

Recipe Swap Thursday 19
Simple Lives Thursday 25
Friday Ffavorites 45
Thrilling Thursday
Crafty Soiree 19
Hookin Up With HoH 31
Let Your Creative Juices Flow
69th Penny Pinching Party
Real Food Wednesday
Slightly Indulgent Tuesday
We Did It Wednesday
Whatever Goes Wednesday

14 comments:

Priya Suresh said...

Our today's lunch was chinese fried rice, my family's all time fav...yummmyilicious rice..

Padma said...

Simple yet delicious rice.

Nida n' Hanafi said...

Warna kacang peas tu menambah seri masakan...

Gita Jaishankar said...

I too love fried rice...your picture looks too tempting :)

ain said...

yummyyyyyy!!!!!

Nandinis food said...

Tasty and tempting fried rice!

Valarmathi Sanjeev said...

Yummy one, looks delicious.

Sunitha said...

I love chinese anything when it comes to food. Thanks for sharing.. nice recipe

Preethi Rajeev said...

yummy ,my all time favourite.following u


dreamydelights.blogspot.com

TREAT AND TRICK said...

Thanks so much my dear friends, Priya, Padma, Nida, Gita, Ain, Nandini, Valarmathi, Nostalgia and Preethi for your sweet comments. Really enjoyed having you here.

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

I just love fried rice! Now you've got me in the mood for Chinese food! Thanks for linking up for Friday Favorites!

Treat and Trick said...

Jerri....Thanks for hosting dear...

Sue said...

This is a really simple dish that I always forget about. I am going to post it on my fridge when I need a quick idea. Thanks! ;)

Treat and Trick said...

Sue...So glad you like it, do try them and let me know the outcome ya..